Monday, April 29, 2013

Printable Documents

I totally dislike finding recipes or patterns on blogs that I can't just download with a few clicks.  I am very guilty of that myself.  My recipes and patterns are embedded in the text of blog and therefore must be copied  and pasted to be saved by you, my audience.

I am working on trying to figure out how to upload a printable copy of each recipe and pattern.  I've started with our favorite Mac and Almost Cheese recipe (September 2011).

I'm double checking that the print copy and the blog copy are the same. I sometimes make changes to one and forget to make changes in the other.  Be patient, if this works I hope to have all the files available by the end of 2013.  If you have a special interest, drop me note on G+  and I'll see about moving that file to the head of the line.


No comments:

Post a Comment