Brown Rice Dressing (No Fat Added)an easy dressing for pork, chicken, or turkey.
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 tbsp leaves dry basil
- 1 1/2 tsps marjoram
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsps dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp ground sage
- 1 1/2 cups, dry, brown rice
- 1 medium bell pepper
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion
- Chop vegetables, crush garlic.
- In large pan with cover bring chicken stock to low boil. Add rice and spices stir well bring back to a boil.
- Add vegetables, cover. Reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook on low simmer for 40 - 45 minutes until rice is tender. Fluff with a fork.
Be careful not to overcook the rice.